What are the secrets of becoming a successful entrepreneur?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. one, 1 2. as soon as 3. single, alone 4. each, every 5. same, identical
Here: one, 1
1. piece 2. (a measure word for people or objects)
Here: (a measure word for people or objects)
1. to succeed 2. success 3. successful
qì yè jiā
qǐ yè jiā
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (possessive particle)
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
Here: to be (is, are, am, was, were)
1. what 2. anything, something
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!