I've made an avocado juice for you to drink.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. to make, to produce 2. to do 3. to work 4. to be, to become 5. to serve as, to be used for 6. to pretend
Here: to make
1. (particle signifying the change of situation) 2. (completed action marker) 3. (a filler word without any meaning)
Here: (completed action marker)
1. one, 1 (4th tone, used in Taiwan) 2. as soon as 3. each, every 4. single, alone 5. whole, entire, all, throughout 6. (indicating the intention to try)
Here: one, 1 (4th tone, used in Taiwan)
1. cup, glass 2. (a measure word for glass, cup, mug)
Here: cup, glass
[Taiwan only] avocado
1. to give 2. for, for the benefit of 3. to let, to allow
[Taiwan only] you (referring to a female person)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!