Always look left and right before you cross the street.Portuguese Translation:
Olhe sempre para os dois lados antes de atravessar a rua.Listen to Portuguese Sentence:
1. to look 2. to observe, to contemplate 3. to stare at
Here: to look
1. for 2. to 3. towards 4. at
1. the (masculine plural) 2. them
Here: the (masculine plural)
|lado m. (Pl: lados)|
1. of 2. from 3. to 4. in 5. than 6. by 7. on 8. for
to cross, to cross over, pass over
1. the (feminine singular) 2. them 3. at, by, in, of, on, till, under, upon 4. her, them (female) 5. to 6. towards 7. it
Here: the (feminine singular)
|rua f. (Pl: ruas)|
Learn Portuguese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!