In comparison to the author's previous books, the new one is much better.Portuguese Translation:
Comparado aos livros anteriores do autor, o novo é muito melhor.Listen to Portuguese Sentence:
to compare, to counterweigh
|ao (Pl: aos, Fem: a, à, Pl Fem: as, às) |
1. in the, for the, at the, to the, of the 2. when 3. on
Here: in the, for the, at the, to the, of the
|livro m. (Pl: livros)|
|anterior (Pl: anteriores)|
previous, former, preceding
1. of the, from the (masculine singular) 2. to the (masculine singular)
Here: of the, from the (masculine singular)
|autor m. (Pl: autores, Fem: autora, Pl Fem: autoras) |
1. the (masculine singular) 2. him 3. them 4. it 5. those
Here: the (masculine singular)
|novo (Pl: novos, Fem: nova, Pl Fem: novas) |
1. to be (third-person singular present indicative of ser) 2. it's 3. Yes!, That's right!
Here: to be (third-person singular present indicative of ser)
|muito (Pl: muitos, Fem: muita, Pl Fem: muitas) |
1. very 2. much 3. many 4. a lot of
|melhor (Pl: melhores, Fem: melhor, Pl Fem: melhores) |
1. best 2. better
Learn Portuguese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!