Do you have a guilty conscience?Korean Translation:
양심의 가책이 있는 사람이에요?Listen to Korean Sentence:
yang shim eui ga chek
1. (subject particle) 2. this 3. (particle after verb or adjective to make adverb) 4. tooth, teeth 5. two, 2 (hanja) 6. lice 7. person (particle after younger/same age person's name) 8. with 9. ear 10. different
Here: (subject particle)
1. to be 2. to have 3. to stay 4. to (directing someone when emphasizing)
Here: to exist
1. (subject particle) 2. (particle to add emphasis) 3. (particle after a verb to modify a noun, present tense) 4. (verb ending for present tense)
Here: (particle after a verb to modify a noun, present tense)
1. to be (+ adjective or noun to describe something) 2. (particle in verb to add meaning of passivity)
Here: to be (+ adjective or noun to describe something)
1. (statement ending in polite tone) 2. (question ending in polite tone) 3. (suggestion ending in polite tone, "let's")
Here: (question ending in polite tone)
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!