In English, you will put "I think", "I guess", or "I noticed" in the beginning of a sentecce. However, in Korean, we put it at the end of a sentence.
1. -것 같아요 I think
1) I think Korea is a beautiful country.
한국은 아름다운 국가인 것 같아요.
2) I think he went to the library after school.
그가 학교 끝나고 도서관에 간 것 같아요.
3) I think they are sleeping right now.
걔네 지금 자고 있는 것 같아요.
2. -가 봐요, -나 봐요 I guess
1) I guess the food wasn't that good.
음식이 별로 맛이 없었나 봐요.
2) I guess the medicine is not available in Korea.
한국에는 그 약이 없나 봐요.
3) I guess she's busy working.
그녀는 일하느라 바쁜가 봐요. (for edjective, present tense)
3. 더라고요 I noticed, I found that
Learn Korean and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook/Google with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!