I really like this Burberry trench coat, but the thing is, how much is it?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. real, true 2. really, truly
Here: really, truly
to like sth, to be fond of
1. this 2. these 3. such
1. document 2. item, component 3. (a measure word for clothes, luggage, events)
Here: (a measure word for clothes, luggage, events)
bó bó lì
[Trademark] Burberry (English luxury fashion house)
wind coat, wind jacket, windbreaker, trench coat
1. but, yet, however 2. only, merely 3. still
Here: but, yet, however
main point, focal point
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
Here: to be (is, are, am, was, were)
1. to want, would like to 2. have to, must 3. important, vital 4. to ask for, to request 5. will, be going to (future tense)
Here: to ask for, to request
duō shǎo qián
How much is it?, How much does it cost?
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!