There are some thrilling scenes at the beginning of the movie.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. to start, to begin, to launch 2. beginning, start
Here: beginning, start
1. time, moment 2. hour 3. season 4. when
1. to have 2. to own 3. there is, there are 4. to be, to exist
Here: there is, there are
a few, some, a little
jīng xīn dòng pò
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
1. scene (of a movie) 2. occasion
Here: scene (of a movie)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!