Parents should not be allowed to impose their wishes on children.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
should not, ought not
1. (passive indicator) 2. quilt, duvet
Here: (passive indicator)
to permit, to allow
1. will, shall 2. to use, to take, to get 3. (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object)
Here: (a particle which marks the following noun as a direct object)
1. his, her, its, their 2. that, such, it
1. to impose, to to force 2. to wish upon
Here: to impose, to to force
1. at, in 2. by 3. than 4. from, out of 5. to, unto 6. (used after a verb or adjective) with regard to
children, sons and daughters
1. on the body 2. on one, with one 3. at hand
Here: on one
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!