While there's life there's hopeChinese Translation (Traditional):
1. to leave 2. to stay 3. to retain, to keep, to remain, to preserve
Here: to leave, to retain, to stay, to keep
1. to catch, to get, to obtain 2. (interjective particle expressing approval or prohibition) 3. (formal) can, may, to be permitted 4. satisfied, contented
Here: to catch, to get, to obtain
green mountain, green hill
1. in, at, on 2. located at 3. at the moment (ongoing action) 4. to be, to exist 5. (an indicator of location or time)
Here: to be, to exist
fearless, not worried
1. have not 2. not (negative prefix for verbs)
Here: have not
1. material 2. timber 3. ability, talent
1. to burn 2. to cook, to roast 3. to boil 4. fever, temperature
Here: to burn
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!