An investigation has been launched into the accident by the authorities.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. already 2. then 3. to end (old use)
1. for, to 2. right, correct 3. a couple, a pair 4. opposite position, facing 5. to match together 6. to adjust 7. to fit, to suit 8. (a measure word for couples or pairs of objects or people) 9. to answer, to reply 10. to face
Here: for, to
1. should 2. that, the above-mentioned
Here: that, the above-mentioned
1. to rise, to raise, to get up 2. to start, to initiate (action), to launch 3. since (timing) 4. (a measure word for occurrences or events)
Here: (a measure word for occurrences or events)
to unfold, to launch
1. to investigate, to survey, to examine 2. investigation, survey, inquiry
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!