He said that this behaviour is unacceptable.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. to speak, to say 2. to explain, to tell 3. to reprimand, to tell off 4. theory, doctrine
Here: to speak, to say
this kind of
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
unable to, cannot, incapable of
1. (passive indicator) 2. quilt, duvet
Here: (passive indicator)
to accept, to receive
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!