"I'm not interested in money or fame," he said.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
1. to speak, to say 2. to explain, to tell 3. to reprimand, to tell off 4. theory, doctrine
Here: to speak, to say
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. for, to 2. right, correct 3. a couple, a pair 4. opposite position, facing 5. to match together 6. to adjust 7. to fit, to suit 8. (a measure word for couples or pairs of objects or people) 9. to answer, to reply 10. to face
Here: for, to
1. fame 2. reputation 3. honour 4. honorary, emeritus
1. haven't, hasn't, didn't, non 2. without 3. to not have 4. to not be
Here: haven't, hasn't, didn't, non
1. hobby 2. to be interested in 3. interest (thing in which one is interested)
Here: to be interested in
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!