What is the secret of your success?Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. you (male) 2. your (male)
Here: you (male)
1. to succeed 2. success 3. successful
Here: success, successful
1. of (possessive particle) 2. (adjectival ending) 3. (used at the end of a declarative sentence for emphasis) 4. (used to form a nominal expression)
Here: (adjectival ending)
Here: secret, key, knack
1. yes 2. to be (is, are, am, was, were) 3. (formal) that 4. (old) this, this thing 5. (particle emphasizing the word following it) 6. (particle showing agreement) 7. true, correct
Here: to be (is, are, am, was, were)
1. what 2. anything, something
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.Click here to Sign Up Free!
Or sign up via Facebook with one click:
Watch a short Intro by a real user!