"Stay away from my wife," he shouted furiously.Chinese Translation (Traditional):
1. to leave, to depart, to go away 2. to be away from 3. (in giving distances) from 4. independent of 5. one of the Eight Trigrams, symbolizing fire, ☲
Here: to leave
1. I 2. me 3. my 4. our
1. far, remote 2. by far, much 3. profound 4. not intimate, distant
Here: far, distant
1. a little bit 2. one o'clock
Here: a little bit
1. he 2. him 3. his 4. other, some other
to bellow, to snarl
1. (particle after a verb to indicate action in progress, similar to the -ing ending) 2. (particle that indicates a mental or physical state) 3. (an adverbial particle)
Here: (particle after a verb to indicate action in progress, similar to the -ing ending)
Learn Chinese and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.
Watch a short Intro by a real user!